Luckily for you, Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image error can be solved in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Resolve Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image Error Manually.
Solution Two: Repair Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image Issues Automatically.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Fix Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image Issues Manually?
To solve Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image problem immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Fix Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image error completely.
Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image error can be a disaster for your PC. If Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Error Rundll32.exe Xp Bad Image error in time.
Related: Runtime 429 Activex,Error_cluster_resource_type_busy,Regwizc Dll,Winhlp32.exe Windows 7,Http:www.pcmmc.com0x00000051-registryerror.php
Read More: ,Rthdcpl.exe Microsoft,Define Error Code10006,Nod32,Error In Reformatting Desktop,Nvidia Code 43 Reinstall Windows